[asterisk-users] Druid Open Source Events - Druid Miami Meetup (18 Jul), OSCON (21-25 Jul), Druid London Meetup (22 Jul) & LinuxWorld (4-7 Aug)

Ming Yong ming at voiceroute.net
Sun Jun 29 04:07:53 CDT 2008

Dear Asterisk users,

Voiceroute will be at exhibiting and presenting at the below open source
communications related conferences, Druid meetups speaking about Druid &
Asterisk. We would like to meet with other fellow Asterisk enthusiasts who
may be at OSCON & LinuxWorld.

Mark Spencer will be speaking at OSCON 2008
http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2008/public/schedule/speaker/6807

1) Druid Meetup Miami Florida
Date: 18 Jul 2008, 6pm-8pm EST, Redfone Communications Miami Florida
For more details and sign up http://druidmiami.eventbrite.com

2) OSCON 2008 (Portland Oregon)
Date: 21-25 Jul 2008, Oregon Convention Center, Booth 221

Navin Kumar, will be giving a talk on Druid
Building an Open Source Unified Communications Solution - The Druid Project
5:20pm - 6:05pm Thursday, 24 jul 2008
http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2008/public/schedule/speaker/27379
For more details and sign up, http://druidoscon.eventbrite.com

3)  Druid Meetup (West End London, UK)