[asterisk-users] Major problem with 1.4.21 asterisk

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Fri Jun 27 02:46:09 CDT 2008

I think "the other guy" would be..... me ?

Unfortunately i am also running my asterisk on a production environment
where people start screaming the moment "it doesn't work"

I have 1.4.21 running at 3 locations in a home environment, simple TD400
cards with analog ports and no problems.

My problem was with outgoing iax calls and the PRI going dead not
accepting inbound calls.

If there is any interest i can try and test it this weekend, should i use
the version with or without the mentioned patch?

Would anyone have some cripts to hammer the PRI from my home box? (Using
an IAX termination provider)

Remco