[asterisk-users] Major problem with 1.4.21 asterisk

Michael J. Liberatore mike240se at straightandnarrowinc.org
Thu Jun 26 16:32:12 CDT 2008

Yes I do remember now, I believe that there was a security vunerability
in 1.4.19 and below that was addressed, that is why I updated.  Do you
ask because you want to know if you should upgrade yours or to give me
one of those "you shouldn't upgrade a production server if its not
needed and working fine".  I ask because if it's the former, I would be
glad to answer any other questions you have regarding upgrading.

Mike