[asterisk-users] Asterisk With Web meetme

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Jun 26 10:48:21 CDT 2008

Ali wrote:
> I followed this howto
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/MeetMe-Web-Control
> and
> http://asteriskpr.blogspot.com/2005/09/guide-to-install-web-meetm_112614171575673316.html

> to install web meetme with asterisk, I know the meetme
> module is included however I need to be able to ban and
> mute users as well.
> All of the installation went fine however when I do call
> a conference number I create using the interface all I get
> is service unavailable, I did run asterisk in verbose mode
> that did not make me any smarter.

> I added to extensions.conf the following

> [confserv]
> ;Make sure you change 1199 to your conference bridge extension(s)
> ;more information on this can be found at the asterisk web site.
> exten => 121212,1,Answer
> exten => 121212,n,Wait(3)
> exten => 121212,n,CBMysql()
> exten => 121212,n,Hangup

> Where 121212 is an existing extension, I really dont get it
> this all of the documentation available but I surely missed
> something here..any hints please ?

Let's start with the easy stuff, if confserv included in the
context that the phone has access to?  What is the output
of the command CLI>cb mysql status?

What version of Asterisk and Web-MeetMe are you using?  Do
you have a timing source (ztdummy or PSTN interface card)?

Dan