[asterisk-users] Asterisk With Web meetme

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 09:35:24 CDT 2008

 Hi
I followed this howto
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/MeetMe-Web-Control
and
http://asteriskpr.blogspot.com/2005/09/guide-to-install-web-meetm_112614171575673316.html

to install web meetme with asterisk, I know the meetme module is included
however I need to be able to ban and mute users as well.
All of the installation went fine however when I do call a conference number
I create using the interface all I get is service unavailable, I did run
asterisk in verbose mode that did not make me any smarter.

I added to extensions.conf the following

[confserv]
;Make sure you change 1199 to your conference bridge extension(s)
;more information on this can be found at the asterisk web site.
exten => 121212,1,Answer
exten => 121212,n,Wait(3)
exten => 121212,n,CBMysql()
exten => 121212,n,Hangup

Where 121212 is an existing extension, I really dont get it this all of the
documentation available but I surely missed something here..any hints please
?

Thanks