[asterisk-users] Number portability in other parts of the world.

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:33:03 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Alexander Lopez <Alex.Lopez at opsys.com> wrote:
> How does a person in Europe go fully VoIP and still keep the main number?
> Do they use call forwarding?

I shopuld have mentioned too, that if you run your own asterisk you
can of course just be connected to your number(s) and deal with it all
in the dialplan. This is exactly where I am today. Tomorrow, we'll
have ported the number to a service provider in order not to have to
leave an asterisk box running in an empty office, which is the case
now.