[asterisk-users] Centile ipbx, anyone heard of this?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:23:10 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 3:22 PM, C. Savinovich
<c.savinovich at itntelecom.com> wrote:
>  Of course you can ssh. And you can trace whats going on at 3 different
> levels.  You can also open a trouble ticket with them.

No, I don't have the auth to ssh, but in the end it was a config error
on my end. The fact that they patiently worked through this (there was
a ticket, I just like to get more input from experienced people) and
that they got it running confirms I made the right choice of people to
work with. Great service and mea culpa, I am not worthy. I really
wondered why a phone would work with every other provider and asterisk
1.2 and not on this thing.

thx again for the input.