[asterisk-users] Chef-secretary scenario

Vazquez David vazquez at cross-solution.de
Tue Jun 24 08:30:11 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement such a scenario where the "Chef" picks up his
phone and his "secretary" can see that he is busy. Something like blf, I
guess. But so far I've only managed to notify the "secretary" that the
"chef" is receiving a call. I want to do it the other way around
though.  I'd like for her to see in her phone, the light corresponding
to the "chef"'s extension light up whenever he uses the phone (also when
he picks it up if that's possible).  So she should always know when he's
busy.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,
David