[asterisk-users] Loose connection with MySql.

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Jun 24 07:21:12 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 24 June 2008 01:54:11 Catalin S. wrote:
> Hello,
> I configured asterisk to use mysql for CDR. Well when i check from time to
> time I realize
> that asterisk loose connection with mysql (i use phpmyadmin and i watch the
> processes).
> Can anybody tell me how can i solve that problem? I want to have all cdr
> statistics logged in mysql,
> is very important for billing.

Are you actually missing CDRs, or are you just concerned that you MIGHT be?
The only reason that you might be missing CDRs from the MySQL backend is if
the MySQL server was completely down (i.e. not just disconnected from
Asterisk, but completely down) at the time that the CDR was posted.  All
SQL insertions (for this backend) are automatically retried if the initial
query failed.

--
Tilghman