[asterisk-users] GXW4024

Giordano Grandis g.grandis at invidea.it
Tue Jun 24 02:32:44 CDT 2008

Hi guys,

I'm testing the new gxw-4024 appliance but have a problem with attended
transfer, it works but after that the phone transfered the call, it
results "busy" for 60 seconds.

In my scenario the phone connected to 4024 (phone B) receive a call from
another sip client logged on asterisk server (phone A), it put it on
hold by pressing "R" (flash button) and dial another sip client also
logged on my asterisk (phone C). This one speak with B and accepts the
call. At this point, B hangs up by putting down the handset and let A
speaks with C.

I registered the port1 on asterisk server configured as follow (sip.conf
and extensions.conf ):

[207]

type = friend

username = password

host = dynamic

nat = never

port = 5060

context = per_tutti

secret = 207

dtmfmode = inband

canreinvite = yes

language = it

canreinvite = yes

mailbox = 207

qualify = yes

callerid = Test <207>

[local]

exten => _[24]XX,1,Macro(exten,${EXTEN})

exten => _[24]XX,2,HangUp

[macro-exten]

exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG1})

exten => s,2,GoTo(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)