[asterisk-users] Fwd: Detection of Answer, hangup, busy etc while using Dial command

Raúl Gómez C. nachogomez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 08:19:54 CDT 2008

Well, I can help you with the phpagi script, but if you are working with Zap
channels you can use something in your zapata.conf like this in order to try
to detect disconection/answer/pickup:

busydetect=yes
busycount=4
callprogress=yes
progzone=us ; if you are using another zone it maybe won't work, just try
hanguponpolarityswitch=yes

In order to record the conversation you can use something like this in your
extension.conf

exten => 888,1,MixMonitor(/path/to/some/dir/AsteriskMix.wav)
exten => 888,n,Dial(YourTechnologie/number)
exten => 888,n,StopMixMonitor()
exten => 888,n,Hangup()

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 6:53 AM, Arun Kumar Chaudhary <
uniquearun04 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Nacho
Linux Counter #156439