[asterisk-users] Fwd: Detection of Answer, hangup, busy etc while using Dial command

Arun Kumar Chaudhary uniquearun04 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 06:23:26 CDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arun Kumar Chaudhary <uniquearun04 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 4:51 PM
Subject: Detection of Answer, hangup,busy etc while using Dial command
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com.

Hi Guys,
I am in kanpur, India.
I am using Dial() command in my phpagi script. I am unable to detect
whether it is connected to the dialed number, if the call is picked up, if
the called person disconnects the call, or the line is busy. On the asterisk
CLI it show native bridging started.
I also need to record the discussion. That is someone call my server. I
connect him to someone else... and now I wand to record this discussion.
Dial command uses option "wW" to record but it doesn't work.

If anybody have answer  of my question plz mail me. I will be really thnkful
to you guys.

Sincerely
Arun Chaudhary