[asterisk-users] incoming calls through callcentric sip account!!

Emmanuel Favre-Nicolin manouchk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 06:31:30 CDT 2008

Le vendredi 20 juin 2008, RoLaNd RoLaNd a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> i've recently acquired a callcentric account.
>
> i've perfectly setup my sip.conf and extensions.conf to make outgoing
> calls.

Well, I had the same problem and had to debug. In fact for some reason, and
it's a bit hackward, incoming call fromm callcentric does not enter in the
standart extension but in the one corresponding to your username.

I think you have to modify this

[from-callcentric]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/107)

[from-callcentric]
exten => s,username,Dial(SIP/107)

You can find this using debbuging.

The problem is that in their support, they told us something wrong, that is to
use the standart extension, and we trully want to believe them! Why would
they give us a wrong information?

If it solves your problem, then it should maybe be changed in their support
section.

What version of asterisk do you use?

I use Asterisk 1.4.20.1.

If you use asterisk 1.4.x, it could be use a problem with asterisk 1.4 and not
1.2.x?

By the way, I had problems with asterisk 1.6*, it would simply not work, I
don't remember why. Did you try asterisk 1.6.x with callcentric?