[asterisk-users] ChanSpy and delay

Asterisk asterisk at abraxas.si
Fri Jun 20 08:27:28 CDT 2008

I will answer my own question :-)

The following line in the app_chanspy.c was causing my problem:

"waitms = count ? 100 : 5000;"

and of course sequentially then the line:

"res = ast_waitfordigit(chan, waitms);"

in the same beginning of the same "for" loop but in the next iteration.

I have changed "waitms = count ? 100 : 5000;" to " waitms = count ? 100 : 500;" and I didn't notice any change (besides my problem being fixed, which is good :-) ), especially no negative effects. I will however still test this thing, but maybe some of the development guys might tell me what exactly have I changed and what side-effects it might cause :-) ?

With Regards,
Alex