[asterisk-users] need ata suggestion

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 20 05:22:09 CDT 2008

Not to my knowledge.  The PAP2 is designed as a fairly basic ATA and
each line registers as a separate SIP extension.  I have no doubt that
you could use the call forward feature within the ATA to divert calls to
the second extension if the first one was busy, but AFAIK you'd need to
register each line separately.