[asterisk-users] need ata suggestion

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 02:04:46 CDT 2008

I was looking for an option to weigh against a full blown asterisk system.
If I use asterisk as an expensive ata then there isn't much point in keeping
the key system is there?  While I could hack a solution together (pap2 and
Wrt54gs running * on openwrt comes to mind) I'd really rather not.  Unless I
do a full blown * box for the client I'm looking for a simple ata solution.

Eric