[asterisk-users] GXW 4108 asterisk configuration

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 20 05:14:27 CDT 2008

Doug wrote:
>  There is a bug in these units that won't let
>  you put punctuation in the extension name.

A Grandstream product with a bug... what an unusual concept.  <cough>

Seriously, with all the grief I've had with GXP-2000s, BT-200s and
GXV-3000s, I wouldn't touch Grandstream gear with a barge pole any
more.  Yes, the firmware for the GXP-2000s seems to have finally
stabilised, but it's taken the better part of three /years/ for this to
happen.