[asterisk-users] GXW 4108 asterisk configuration

Doug Doug at NaTel.net
Wed Jun 18 13:56:30 CDT 2008

What EXACTLY is the problem?

There is a bug in these units that won't let
you put punctuation in the extension name.

Also I am having problems with a unit that
disrupts the network.  Still haven't found
out what exactly is going on.

This is with a GXW4024.