[asterisk-users] Website callback

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Wed Jun 18 16:05:15 CDT 2008

I don't know if there is something like that prebuilt. But is seems to be
quite easy. Push the call events in the database, let a cron run ever minute
and create a .call file for evry call thet is due.

The alternative is to not use a database and create a .call file with a
future date/time. Afaik asterisk processes only callfiles with a past
date/time.

In the call context ask the callee to press a digit to be sure he is human
(press one to be connected to one of our agents) and then - as you said -
drop him in a cue.

Christian