[asterisk-users] Please Advice on Best High traffic fxo gateway/cards

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jun 18 04:21:01 CDT 2008

I'm afraid I don't really follow you:

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:45:54AM +0300, James Mutuku wrote:

> They are 6 port fxo gateways,
> but they fail("hang") when it comes to high traffic on the 6 POTS,

Could you please give a better definition to "high traffic"?
Or is it just the issue of not detecting a hangup on the telco side?

> resulting to not-so-happy clients. In my
> country, the main telco operator does not follow any "standards".
> Different lines(POTs) from the same telco might have different
> "disconnect settings*".

The same box gets lines from different telco exchanges? Or the same
telco exchange has different settings on different ports?

Is there any sort of disconnect supervision on any of the lines? Which
type?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com