[asterisk-users] need ata suggestion

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:06:21 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 9:56 PM, Steve Totaro
<stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:
> DECT can make you and others around you feel very ill.  No long term
> research exists but if immediate effects are feeling ill, it may
> possibly lead to long term effects.

That may or may not be true, but if we go down that road, then I know
people who claim being anywhere within blocks of a cellphone tower or
in a building with wifi has ruined their lives. There is a movement (I
think in the UK) to remove and disallow wifi on all universuty
premises because a few people have said they are electrosensitive. If
this is anything like peanut allergies, it's no joke for those
afflicted, but before I rip out our DECT phone, I'll need to find a
compelling reason.