[asterisk-users] Please Advice on Best High traffic fxo gateway/cards

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Tue Jun 17 14:04:35 CDT 2008

And there are people like me who still can't get PRI's for less than
$1100/month.  (Granted, I doubt I'll ever need a pri for the business I
am with now, but I was with an ISP for a long time that still supported
dial-up and we had 8 PRI's with a bulk discount that got them for us at
$1000/PRI/month. ($8000/month total).  Analog lines with incoming
service only were priced at roughly $15/month.