[asterisk-users] Reg call recording

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 00:34:51 CDT 2008

Bikrish Amatya wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am using asterisk as pbx for my company. My company has requirement
> that all the incoming and outgoing calls should be recorded for all the
> extensions and should be able to play recorded call on extensions basis,
> that is , say 123 extension has made what call on the particular date
> and should be able to play and listen to it. What is the better way to
> achieve this? Any kind of suggestion is truly appreciated.
>
> Bikrish

A simple web interface, such as asterisk-stats coupled with some basic
modifications to link to a recording that was made with ${UNIQUEID} as
the recording filename (pre extension, use monitor + soxmix to mix the
recordings) will work just fine, I use it on a medium-large installation
that does about 10K calls a day, with no issues in regards to recordings
or ability to access calls/recordings.

--
Sherwood McGowan
VoIP / Telecom Solutions