[asterisk-users] Agents getting "stuck" busy

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Mon Jun 16 10:26:26 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 12:30 PM, Kyle Sexton <ks at mocker.org> wrote:
> Having a weird issue with some agents getting stuck busy on my system.  Call
> will come into the queue and the agent will hit DND, or be DND when the call
> comes in (DND being the button on eyeBeam softphone, not a star code).
> After the agent comes back from DND they will be "stuck" as busy in the
> queue and I have to reload chan_agent.so in order to get them available.
> I'm running Asterisk 1.4.17, and the bug sounds a lot like
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9618 but that bug looks to be fixed in
> 1.4.17.

I could suggest you trying on latest version (currently 1.14.21) or at
least try this patch http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12127

The description doesn't match your issue, however there was found old
code handling dialstatus and translating it to agent state, which
could be cause of your problem.

Regards,
Atis

--