[asterisk-users] Agents getting "stuck" busy

Kyle Sexton ks at mocker.org
Mon Jun 16 04:30:07 CDT 2008

Having a weird issue with some agents getting stuck busy on my system.  Call
will come into the queue and the agent will hit DND, or be DND when the call
comes in (DND being the button on eyeBeam softphone, not a star code).
After the agent comes back from DND they will be "stuck" as busy in the
queue and I have to reload chan_agent.so in order to get them available.
I'm running Asterisk 1.4.17, and the bug sounds a lot like
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9618 but that bug looks to be fixed in
1.4.17.

--
Kyle Sexton