[asterisk-users] Please Advice on Best High traffic fxo gateway/cards

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Jun 15 10:03:05 CDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Brian J. Murrell
<brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 17:43 +0300, James Mutuku wrote:
>> Please advice on  "channel bank"
>
> Dude.  There's the cool new website you should check out.  It's
> www.google.com.
>
> Seriously.  This list is not full of people waiting to do the simplest
> research at your request.  Spend a few minutes and do some self-help
> before coming here asking the simplest, most general questions.  You are
> more likely to get answers to interesting questions rather than
> mundane-google-would-have-told-you-all-you-need-to-know-in-5-minutes
> questions.
>
> b/

While true to some degree, I assumed he was looking for someone to
recommend a certain product based on good experiences in the Asterisk
World.

Google may be good for getting information but will turn up a good
many ads too.  Most of these ads/sites all claim to be the best.  "We
are the leaders of (such and such)"

An obvious pitfall I met was Citel gateways.  Maybe they have improved
for the Definity line, but going that route a year and a half ago made
me look very bad.  I wish I had asked on the list and got someone with
some experience to say, "think twice".

Thanks,
Steve Totaro