[asterisk-users] Please Advice on Best High traffic fxo gateway/cards

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Sun Jun 15 10:01:24 CDT 2008

On June 15, 2008 10:53:35 am Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 17:43 +0300, James Mutuku wrote:
> > Please advice on  "channel bank"
>
> Dude.  There's the cool new website you should check out.  It's
> www.google.com.
>
> Seriously.  This list is not full of people waiting to do the simplest
> research at your request.  Spend a few minutes and do some self-help
> before coming here asking the simplest, most general questions.  You are
> more likely to get answers to interesting questions rather than
> mundane-google-would-have-told-you-all-you-need-to-know-in-5-minutes
> questions.
>
> b/

Heh, there seems to have been a few of these kinds of requests on the list
lately eh... I think I saw one a couple days ago where somebody was asking
about a dozen very basic questions that they were tasked with to find out of
Asterisk was suitable for their organization... and it was seemingly like
they were literally trying to offload their job to this list

--
Matt Watson
http://www.mattgwatson.ca