[asterisk-users] World Cheapest Predictive Dialer!

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Fri Jun 13 23:26:05 CDT 2008

On Friday 13 June 2008 23:07:17 Muhammad Zulqarnain wrote:
> Some one asked in the list that how It is world most cheapest predictive
> dialer. We don't pay to people for using our software. TeleRep Performance
> Optimizer is not a free predictive dialer but the most cheapest Predictive
> Dialer (just 0.014c per minute, as you use your own carrier to terminate
> call anywhere in the world, but not only to USA) as compare to other Hosted
> Dialer available in the market like Callfire and many others available.

Clearly, you missed the point.  Since there is a FREE predictive dialer out
there, and your product costs something, you are not the world's cheapest
predictive dialer.  The only way you could possibly be cheaper than free is if
you paid people to use your product.  Not a particularly wise business plan,
but then, what do I know?

--
Tilghman