[asterisk-users] World Cheapest Predictive Dialer!

Muhammad Zulqarnain mzulqarnain2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 23:07:17 CDT 2008

Hi!

First of all I apologize for posting this commercial email on asterisk-user list but it gave me some valuable information which were not notified by any one on asterisk-buzz list.

Second I would like to clear the confusion created by my email about FREE DNC Scrubbing.

Our Predictive Dialer have capability to filter list of number against the List of National Do Not Call Registry provided by the client itself. So they don't have to buy any additional software from market, like dnclistmanager, Scrub DNC etc. for scrubbing their list before dialing their leads. In this way let me know if even we from developing country like Pakistan are violating US or FTC laws.

Some one asked in the list that how It is world most cheapest predictive dialer. We don't pay to people for using our software. TeleRep Performance Optimizer is not a free predictive dialer but the most cheapest Predictive Dialer (just 0.014c per minute, as you use your own carrier to terminate call anywhere in the world, but not only to USA) as compare to other Hosted Dialer available in the market like Callfire and many others available.

However, discussion made by several friends including Steve, MATT, Dean are very valuable and I thanks all of you for taking your time on discussing this matter on list.

I am looking forward further for your feedback on this matter if still it is out of law.

Thanks
Regards,

Zulqarnain