[asterisk-users] IAX2 phones, BRI and Analogue cards

Mohamed moahmed05 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 13:42:22 CDT 2008

The site is x100p.com and I have bought the s100fx from them. It works fine
for me.
My intention was to use as a remote extension. Just be aware it will
*NOT*accept domain name ONLY IP addresses. So if your server is a
dynamic IP
addresses you have use the public IP address and for some folks this may be
a problem..
Support is only via an email. I've an HOWTO available if anyone is
interested.