[asterisk-users] IAX2 phones, BRI and Analogue cards

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu Jun 12 08:35:01 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 01:23 -0700, bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Where did u find a good IAX IP Phone?

I've had good success with my Allnet IP-7960 phones.  They have the
ability in the firmware to either do SIP or IAX, and they even have a
mode where you dial one prefix to send the call out using the SIP
protocol, and another prefix to send the call out over the IAX protocol.
They're not the best-looking phones in the world, but they seem to work
quite well.

More information (in German) at
http://www.allnet.de/allsip/produkte/all7960.php

--