[asterisk-users] Astricon question: four or five tracks?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Jun 12 19:52:27 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Matt Florell <astmattf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
snip

> To this end, I might suggest even video-recording the presentations to
> be replayed at night during the conference(or possibly on the web) so
> attendees can see what they missed if they were unable to sit in on a
> presentation.
snip

I was very surprised that presentations were not video taped or at the
least recorded at the last Astricon.

I agree with Matt, choosing between even different topics or tracks
can be difficult let alone similar topics.

Recording almost seems like a no brainer, this is Asterisk after all.
All attendees could probably cough up a little extra for the DVD if
need be.  It could also be sold I guess, but I would rather see the
videos on YouTube or AsteriskTV or whatever free outlet.

Thanks,
Steve