[asterisk-users] asterisk calls per second

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Thu Jun 12 13:37:53 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 9:16 PM, Mark Quitoriano
<markquitoriano at gmail.com> wrote:
> yeah something like that. is it possible to set asterisk to make 10
> calls per second?
>
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 8:23 AM, Edgar Guadamuz <eguadamuz at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I know you can limit the total calls in any given time, for example,
>> you say I would like to have 10 SIP calls established as maximum.
>>
>> On 6/11/08, Mark Quitoriano <markquitoriano at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Is there a way to limit or set the calls per second on SIP?

Combine GROUP/GROUP_COUNT with category of ${EPOCH}

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+func+group

Calls will still be received by asterisk, however you will be able to
kick them off without proceeding with following dialplan logic.

Regards,
Atis

--
Atis Lezdins,