[asterisk-users] Problems configuring a PRI...

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Tue Jun 10 16:42:26 CDT 2008

1. Ditch the channels= in zaptel.conf that doesnt belong there (you've done
the channel config with the bchan= and dchan=
2. your span= should *probably* be 1,1 instead of 1,0   in zaptel.conf the
2nd "1" indicates to use that span as a primary timing source
3. not that it should matter, but you don;t need the duplicate group=,
signalling=, switchtype= in zapata.conf
4. you can ditch rxwink= that setting is for non-PRI T1s

try that and see if that helps... I suspect the span not being used as primary
timing source is whats causing your greif.

good luck!

--
Matt Watson
http://www.mattgwatson.ca