[asterisk-users] Interoffice phone setup

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Mon Jun 9 18:49:13 CDT 2008

>What type of PBX hardware do you have on-site? Also what make/models of
>phones?

Michael/Darryl,
I do have a local asterisk box, which is why I am baffled. I am new to Asterisk
and there is lots to learn, but my config is pretty basic, my sip.conf simply has
the phones and single sip provider context in it. It doesn't make sense that
the voip provider going offline takes the whole setup out with it. I am suspecting
something else went south at the same time.

I have snom m3's and one Astra 480i.

Thanks!
jlc