[asterisk-users] Fax on FXS

John Morey jbmorey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 16:13:55 CDT 2008

Thanks all for the info.  Yes I do have HylaFAX running and was thinking
about either the print-to-fax or email-to-fax route but for some reason the
remote site loves to write stuff on the faxes before they send them.  It's
something, the writing on the fax, they are not used to and I've been told I
would have a hard time changing that.

Thanks again.