[asterisk-users] Asterisk video alternatives

Sanjoy Rath sanjoy_rath at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 23:41:06 CDT 2008

Hello,

I am also planning to implement Video Conf. There is AppConference you could evaluate.

Curious, Did you get any response from anyone on your question?

Thanks,
SR.> To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> From: matiassurdi at gmail.com> Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 00:24:24 +0200> Subject: [asterisk-users] Asterisk video alternatives> > Hi.> > At the company I work for, we use Asterisk to communicate with our > offices all around the world. Recently, I've been asked to implement a > video conference system, asterisk compatible/interoperable as possible.> It's preferred but not required to be an open source solution.> > What options do I have? wich would you suggest me to try? Any good > experience with any of these systems?> > > Thanks a lot.> > > _______________________________________________> -- Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com --> > asterisk-users mailing list> To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:> http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users