[asterisk-users] MeetMe Limits

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 17:14:25 CDT 2008

Forgot to address your second question. DAHDI, that's a good one :)

The channel type doesn't seem to matter. One has all agents on Zap
channels through channelbanks with all calls coming in over IAX and
monitoring done through SIP. One has all SIP agents with all calls
coming in over SIP trunks, and another has SIP agents with calls
coming in over Zap T1 channels.

MATT---