[asterisk-users] MeetMe Limits

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 17:11:27 CDT 2008

Hello,

The load is usually quite high because this is VICIDIAL inbound call
center traffic with full Asterisk-based recording. On a system with
70-80 Meetme rooms running with 2 participants each doing full
Asterisk-based recording in each Meetme room the loadavg stays between
2.00-4.00 on a Quad-core Intel core 2 Quad processor with 4GB RAM. I
have three systems like this in place at different call centers and
the load is consistent for all three of them. Usually we put less load
on a single server, but these were inbound-only scenarios which is
less load than outbound.

MATT---