[asterisk-users] PoE budget

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Sun Jun 8 03:51:42 CDT 2008

They're not silent, but they're not deafeningly loud.  I doubt you'll
ever find a silent PoE switch, since they have to supply far more power
than your average switch.

I wouldn't install one of these switches outside of a comms room if I
could avoid it - but then again, that holds true for /any/ switched network.