[asterisk-users] handling jabber status

Matthew Gibson mattgibson.ca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:05:34 CDT 2008

I'd be interested to know more about the status abilities as well, we've
tried to test jabberstatus application, but it doesn't seem to function as
we expect, it should be returning 0,1,2,3,4,5 based on users current status,
but switching to away doesn't seem to change it from 0 to 2 .. .

this could be an interesting thread :)

2008/6/3 Benoit Plessis <benoit at plessis.info>:

> We have both an asterisk server and a jabber server (ejabberd),
> Since we use mostly softphones, using call notification by jabber wouldn't
> be very useful, but beeing able to notify *others* that we are on the phone
> should be more usefull.
>
> Anyone already did that (changing jabber status/ status message of many
> accounts)
> or know if it's even remotly possible ??
>
> --
> Benoit

Thanks,

Matt Gibson