[asterisk-users] Realtime SIP registration for multiple Asterisk servers

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:17:17 CDT 2008

Sweet! It worked from first try!

/etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf

[options] # <--- do not forget to uncomment this
execincludes = yes

/etc/asterisk/sip.conf

[general]
#exec /bin/sip_reg.sh

/bin/sip_reg.sh

#!/bin/bash
echo "register => 111.222.333.444"

asterisk restart and I see:

CLI> sip show registry
Host                            Username       Refresh State
Reg.Time
111.222.333.444:5060            101                120 Unregistered

Now sip_reg.sh can take data from DB and everything will work as I wanted.

THANK YOU!

Regards,
Mindaugas Kezys
http://www.kolmisoft.com