[asterisk-users] IAX2 hardware video phone

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sun Jun 1 23:53:44 CDT 2008

Joseph wrote:

> I actually have WRT54GL running WhiteRussina on it with some graphical interface; I've added 1GB SD card to it
> but it seems to me there is not enough room for asterisk.  The files are being installed into main memory not SD
> card.
> Is anybody running Asterisk on WRT54GL?

I have run Asterisk on small wireless routers made by Linksys, Asus, and
Netgear.

Once I found the Netgear WGT634U, which has a header on the mobo to
attach a serial port, as well as USB, I haven't used anything else.

They run asterisk just fine; you have to make symlinks (each time you
boot) so that the various system locations used by asterisk will point
to memory on the flash drive instead of main memory.

I am running openWRT Kamikaze SVN-trunk, with Asterisk SVN-trunk.  It
runs just fine and is in fact my primary home Asterisk server.

B.