[asterisk-users] IAX2 hardware video phone

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sun Jun 1 11:27:29 CDT 2008

On 05/31/08 23:47, Steve Totaro wrote:
>A local Asterisk server is the best way to do this.  That being said,
>the WRT54G and all of the other WiFi APs that can run dd-wrt or
>Openwrt can actually be Asterisk servers.  I have done it but never
>went so far as to register a single phone.  Not sure how it would
>scale.

I actually have WRT54GL running WhiteRussina on it with some graphical interface; I've added 1GB SD card to it
but it seems to me there is not enough room for asterisk.  The files are being installed into main memory not SD
card.
Is anybody running Asterisk on WRT54GL?

>Question for Michael Graves (or anyone that can answer), I have two
>big boxes of old HP thin clients.  What do you do to recycle them?

You can turn them into a firewall.

--
#Joseph