[asterisk-users] AA50 Failover

Dave dave at qualityofcourse.com
Thu Jul 31 16:24:17 CDT 2008

 From my research, it seems that for FXOs you can use a siple RJ11
splitter. A special splitter that gives priority to the backup split
is preferred. These will sometimes be used for old answering machines
where the handset can overuse the answering machine if it's picked up.

For the server end I was considering heartbeat plus dbrm. I might have
to build my own box for that since I've seen it recommended you
connect the two boxes by serial port as well as Ethernet.

---
Sent from my iPhone