[asterisk-users] AstManProxy - Where to download From ?

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 05:10:43 CDT 2008

2008/7/25 Olivier <oza-4h07 at myamail.com>:
> Completing and reformulating previous questions :
>
> 4. Is there any tarball for 1.22fork ? I can see files but no tarball. Maybe
> this comes from the fact 1.22fork is not stable enough. Is this correct ?
>
> 5. This
> http://www.mattgwatson.ca/2008/06/howto-install-and-configure-astmanproxy/
> (though this doc dates from a couple of weeks) mentions
> http://www.popvox.com/astmanproxy-latest.tgz which replies "404 not found".
> Is it temporary or definitive ?
>
> 6. While we're at it (stupid questions), is there any way to use apt-get to
> install AstManProxy on debian ? I can see valuable scripts in source tree so
> maybe, this way used for that.

The project switched to GIT as it allows a more community oriented
development cycle - Using Digium's SVN servers makes managing commit
access much harder for "random contributors" such as myself.

It has not been "Formally" tagged for release, but I would suggest
downloading the version at the URL you gave in your original post.
Just click the download icon on the page at
http://github.com/davetroy/astmanproxy/tree/master.

I helped develop this upgrade (feedback or criticism welcome) and am
running it in production on tens of sites with no problems yet!

Dave, if you read this, perhaps it is worth putting a 1.22rc1 tag onto
the current GIT version?

Regards,
Steve