[asterisk-users] AstManProxy - Where to download From ?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Fri Jul 25 04:56:51 CDT 2008

Completing and reformulating previous questions :

4. Is there any tarball for 1.22fork ? I can see files but no tarball. Maybe
this comes from the fact 1.22fork is not stable enough. Is this correct ?

5. This
http://www.mattgwatson.ca/2008/06/howto-install-and-configure-astmanproxy/(though
this doc dates from a couple of weeks) mentions
http://www.popvox.com/astmanproxy-latest.tgz which replies "404 not found".
Is it temporary or definitive ?

6. While we're at it (stupid questions), is there any way to use apt-get to
install AstManProxy on debian ? I can see valuable scripts in source tree so
maybe, this way used for that.

Cheers