[asterisk-users] Click to Dial

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Jul 24 17:04:49 CDT 2008

Yep you just build a 'log in' query (eg to identify which extension to
send Leg A to or you can just build it into the url with a unique
extension id)

and then list all the extensions you want (obviously if it's company
wide then it will be the same for all - only the Leg A will be
different).

Then build the url's to generate "call files"

Cheers,

Dean