[asterisk-users] Click to Dial

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Thu Jul 24 16:52:09 CDT 2008

Hello,

On Jul/24/2008, Brent Davidson wrote:
> I have a question about click to dial.  Each of my users is going to
> have a VOIP phone with an assigned extension.  Is there a simple way to
> build a web-based speed-dial list that will allow them to put in their
> extension, click on the number they want to dial, and have asterisk ring
> their phone, then as soon as they pick up, start dialing the number from
> the speed-dial?

I think that a good start could be:
http://lexatel.com/en/22/Whitepapers

(currently, there is only one Whitepaper about click to dial, but of
course you would need to do some frontend... easy to do, if you need any
help feel free to ask).

We are preparing some other Whitepaper too...

Sorry for the semi-Spam :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona