[asterisk-users] sometimes extensions can't be called

Nhadie nhadie at tbgi.net.ph
Wed Jul 23 19:26:00 CDT 2008

Hi Sir

Thanks for your reply, since i don't know how to setup DUNDi, what i did
for now is create a sip peer between the 2 servers and just use the
regserver on the realtime db.

but now with that setup i cant play the music on hold of the extension
i'm calling to, e.g i'm 118102 i called 118103 1182102 has moh class
moh-118102 and 118103 has class moh-118103. if the call is on the same
server i have no issues moh plays the class of the user, but when the
extension is on the other server and i put it on hold, it always plays
the class default, anyway i will try to figure that one out also, thanks
again to all your reply.

regards,
nhadie